Sometime during the coming days we will begin moving the site to a new server and you will most likely experience some downtime. We hope to make this as quick as possible and will do what we can to minimize any trouble. When the site is up and running on the new server it will be a better experience for us all so it will be worth the wait.
In the past couple of days there have been many minor bug fixes and improvements to HyperVTX. Some of them are:
- The page where you enter your Facebook Connect or OpenID to sign in has been improved and is no longer a pop-up.
- A problem with the About/Feedback page has been fixed and it now works better on devices with small screens.
- We added a new share button from Addthis.com on every application page. You can use it to share an application and it’s alternatives with your friends on a lot of different online services.
- It is now possible to post comments on this blog.
- We improved the support for Internet Explorer 6. But if you still use it you should upgrade or find another great browser!
Remember to follow us on Twitter for all the important updates and a great way to talk to us.